StarBucks in Prague


There are about 12 Starbucks coffee shops in Prague. I’ve been to the one on Václavské náměstí 813/57, it’s situated near the Central Railway Station, St. Vaclav Statue, National and Metro Museums.

A post shared by Lesya (@numeralforce) on
A post shared by Lesya (@numeralforce) on
I only had 2 days to explore Prague, so first thing in the morning I came out of the hotel (I was staying at Olšanka 3*) and started walking towards downtown. The weather was rather indecisive, so to say, before it’d been very rainy, it’s not strange for  the end of May, I’m a quite a rain magnet, so I was in a sweater. It got sunny rather quickly, well, of course, I was in a sweater, that’s why.

A post shared by Lesya (@numeralforce) on
So when I finally saw Starbucks I almost ran towards it, though actually it took me several minutes to do it, stupid city traffic lights system.
The interior of the café is simple, the staff is very hospitable and friendly, though they spelled my name wrong, but it made my day.

A post shared by Lesya (@numeralforce) on
The prices are the same as everywhere in Europe, I guess. But for me it seemed a bit pricey, it was my first Starbucks experience. My Frappuchino was exactly what I needed after a long walk in a warm sweater, I wish it never ended.
  It gave me strength to drag myself back to the hotel. I almost made it in time, right when it was like 200m left to the hotel, the hail started, killed my umbrella and I got soaking wet right away. Told ya, I’m a rain magnet. Anyway, it was a great walk around the city. Thank you, Starbucks, for saving me from heat.
A post shared by Lesya (@numeralforce) on

  *Visited May 2014
Price            5/10
Service        10/10
Food            10/10 Starbucks-ishly yummy
Ambience   6/10 Furniture looks not that new at all, small space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book Releases of September: "Even the darkest stars"

New Book Releases of September: "Nyxia" by Scott Reintgen